About the Course
- According to “India Cloud Computing Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the market for cloud computing services in India is projected to grow at a CAG of over 22% during 2015-2020.
- According to a recent by Gartner, cloud computing will constitute the bulk of IT spending by 2016. In India alone, it is predicted that the cloud market will reach over $3 billion by next year – an almost five – fold increase from 2012.
- Cloud Computing salaries are sky-rocketing, starting with 7-8 lacs p.a.
At IIHT’s Engineering Programme in Cloud Computing, you will learn about Cloud Computing Environment and Platforms, Server Virtualization with HyperV, Server Virtualization with VMware, XenServer 6, XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6, Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud – 20247, Monitoring and Operating Private Cloud – 20246, Openstack, Amazon Web Services – EC2, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Network Monitoring with Nagios, Backup and PowerShell.
1. Cloud Computing Development professionals become proficient in:
- CompTia CLO-001
- A26 Citrix XenServer 6 Administration
- Openstack Admin MCA 100(Associate)
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- 70-246 (Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012)
2. Suitable for various job positions:
- Hyper-V Administrator
- Data Centre Administrator
- System Lead VMware
- CITRIX Admin
- Hybrid Cloud Architect
- Openstack Architect
- Cloud Solution Architect
- Office 365 Admin