Infrastructure Management Services
About the Course
- ITMS (Infrastructure Management Services) is one of the biggest for IT services companies like IBM, Dell, JP Morgan, HP, KPMG, Accenture, Amazon, Wipro, Honeywell, Microsoft, Genpact, Mindtree, Cisco, and so on.
- IT-RIM (Remote Infrastructure Management) Industry will add over 40,000 jobs every year.
- By 2020, India’s Remote Infrastructure management segment is expected to be 30 Billon US dollars.
- In India, an ITMS professional earns (p.a.) at – Entry level: 4-5 lakhs; Mid-level: 6-8 lakhs; Senior level: 8+lakhs.
At IIHT’s Diploma Programme in ITMS, you will learn about fundamental of Computer Hardware, Windows 10 Administration, CCNA, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, Administering Windows Server 2012, configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services, Enterprise Linux, Understanding IT Infrastructure and Management Framework.
1. ITMS professionals become proficient in:
- CompTIA A+ 220-801
- CompTIA A+ 220-802
2. Suitable for various job positions:
- Technical Support Specialist
- IT Support Administrator
- Desktop Support Engineer
- Windows System Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Linux System Administrator
- Unix Administrator