About the Course
- With time, Network and Security roles are continuing to become more important in any organization.
- The opportunities for Network Professionals are enormous in comparison to the professionals actually available.
- Cisco Certifications in Networking add a lot of weight-age to your resume.
- Networking skills and certifications are recognized globally.
- Networking is one of the most interesting careers in IT as it involves a lot of out-of-the-box thinking.
At IIHT’s Diploma Programme in Networking, you will learn about Fundamentals of Computer Hardware, CCNA – R&S, CCNP-Route, CCNP-Switch, Managing Windows Server Infrastructure in an Enterprise, CCNA –Voice, CCNA –Security, Understanding and Implementing Software Defined Network, JKCIA, Security Fundamentals.
1. Networking professionals become proficient in:
- 200-120 CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX)
- 300-101 ROUTE
- 300-115 SWITCH
- JND-102 JNCIA (JUNOS)
- 210-260 IINS – CCNA Security
- CompTIA Security +
2. Suitable for various job positions:
- Capacity Engineer
- Networking Support Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Information Security Analyst
- Sr. Networking Security Engineer
- Security Operation Management
- Enterprise Escalation Desk